Tuesday 15 March 2011

the working week begins

Where was my colour today. My early morning walk gave me another beautiful sunrise
And to make you even more envious that is taken from my office - wow how lucky am I?
A day of meetings with very excited people with very exciting plans, and it only lunchtime, where to begin the rather large job ahead. Sometimes I feel the day rushes past so quickly the end has come and the ideas / plans and activity mount like pile of really great books, you want to read them all but just not sure which one to pick first, but if you dont start the pile will fall. Actually that is not a very good analogy as my reading has subsided terribly over the last few years, only on holiday do I love the luxury of a good book and a soft sofa to doze and read, as I find the two go hand in hand these days - it does seem poles apart the 'excited meetings' to the 'soft sofa' - maybe retirement is where the two meld... I am far to young to plan that far ahead, I had better just think about tomorrow and reducing that pile of books...

No comments:

Post a Comment