Saturday 12 March 2011

Everyone has a first day

My first day of 'the blog'. A little about me, I wish to diarise my thoughts and ideas that come to me everyday in the form of colour.  My world is seen through a coloured lens, if you are looking at the garden, I am looking at the colour of the flowers, if you are looking at the building I am looking at the colour it radiates. I work in a very lively kitchen store where we have the delight of talking about food all day every day and this has given me the ability to taste and imagine most food by just hearing of the ingredients. I see colour in everything from people, things (yes material things) and my surroundings. I dont know where this blog will go but I want to write about the little inspirations that warm my heart each day. So join me or not and I guess this is a slow meander down the yellow brick road!

No comments:

Post a Comment