Tuesday 24 May 2011

Still in the Fog

Kind of continuing from my previous blog because in reality it is foggy season, and as I walk in the early morning I usually catch the fog when it is visiting. Most of my walks are around the Westhaven Marina, hence most of pics are of the same...point in time below
How cool is that and just one of mother nature's little contrasts.
She just has it all going on, I guess when it comes to colour, she is the queen of all created colour, as it comes from the earth, all the colours of life I hold so dear. Needless to say she is not always as peaceful as she appears in my photos, but I give thanks everyday that she provides me with a beautiful canvas to start my day and inspires me to accompany my camera on more morning walks.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great pair of photos. I love the one above with heavy fog. Very mysterious!

    Mark McGuire

    ReplyDelete