Saturday 2 April 2011

Autumn Surprise

Autumn tends to arrive slowly, with an initial nip at your heels, that drop in temperature to let you know she is coming, and the slighly cooler evenings with lovely days. I find that it is really only the early mornings that show the coolness and of course the colour change. The early morning walk just needs a sweatshirt which is soon tossed and the gorgeous dawn is upon us. As I walk most mornings, dawn and sunrise tend to be a feature in the colour of my day, and I always give thanks and find my strength to take on the new day in the early morning. Also colour is an array at dawn, it just captures the world at her best, calm and shaking off the night.
So there it lies, with every colourful dawn just leads into a colourful day with movement...let the week begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment